CAT - Data Interpretation
We are a team of managers, academicians from reputed institutions and having long experiences, are working hard to produce the excellent product and services by using the innovative ideas and most suitable and latest technologies.
Online as well as offline mode of teaching facility is provided.
Consultation for academic as well as test preparation is provided.
Highly simplified study materials is available for various courses.
Following is the fact we could achieve in the last 2 decades of our working experiences
Hours Of Support
"Established in India on 18 August 1998, AMS is completely quality driven cost effective company. Founded by a computer science graduate and alumnus of JMI, one of the Delhi based central university of India, AMS firmly believes in the technical and innovative ideas of our associates."
Fill up the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hrs.
- Online as well offline mode of teaching
- Highly Experienced Teaches
- Simplified Study Resources
Some Facts on Data Interpretation Syllabus in CAT & Type of questions
- Number of Questions: 16 divided into MCQs and Non- MCQs
- Sectional weightage in CAT Syllabus: 16%
- Past trend of topics in CAT Syllabus for DI: Table (Student Pass percentages over 5 years; Comprehension – Marks in Two sections of papers; Films, Launch, Completion, Release and Profits; Table on Consumption of Veg and Non-Veg Protein; Happiness Index: 4 questions based on Table; Kids Learning in Rural Areas: Data table based 4 questions; Flight operation Questions were in the set of 4 questions.
- Questions on Data Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), Venn diagram, are asked. Data could be given in form of tables, charts or graphs. In this section it is tested that how candidates can interpret the given data and answer questions based on it.