CAT - Quantitative Aptitude
Normally, the students require to pay the most attention in this section. Most of the questions of this section comprise the school mathematics of upto class 10 but looking at the level of competition in the country, the difficulty level of the questions goes much higher. Some questions are also included from class 11 Maths syllabus.
Online as well as offline mode of teaching facility is provided.
Consultation for academic as well as test preparation is provided.
Highly simplified study materials is available for Quantitative Aptitude.
"Established in India on 18 August 1998, AMS is completely quality driven cost effective company. Founded by a computer science graduate and alumnus of JMI, one of the Delhi based central university of India, AMS firmly believes in the technical and innovative ideas of our associates."
CAT - Quantitative Aptitude - Syllabus
The quants syllabus is as under:
- Sets & IntervalsDetailed Contents
- Numbers Detailed Contents
- Averages & Alligations
- Ratio, Proportion & Variation
- Profit, Loss & Partnership
- Progression & Inequalities
- Permutations & CombinationsDetailed Contents
- Binomial Theorem
- Complex Numbers
- Solving Equations & Inequations
- Functions & Its Graphs
- Indices, Logarithm & Surds
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Time and work
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Euclidean Geometry
Some Facts on Quantitative Ability Syllabus in CAT & Type of questions
- Number of Questions: 34.
- Sectional weightage in CAT Syllabus: 34%
- Type of Questions: MCQs and Non-MCQs
- Past trend in CAT exam syllabus for Quant shows that there are 24 to 27 MCQs and 7 to 10 Non-MCQs.
- More emphasis on Arithmetic to promote academic diversity. Number of questions in Arithmetic: 10 to 12..
Fill up the form below and we will get back to you within 24 hrs.
C-8/1, 2nd Floor, Sector-7,
Near Sai Baba Chowk, Rohini,
New Delhi, PIN-110085, India.